Dr. Rachel Melsom MBBS, BSc.
Director, UK and Europe
Rachel currently practices as a doctor in Elderly Care; prior to which she worked in media and finance, negotiating contracts between media entities; has a consultancy company and has advised corporate and medical clients on creating new businesses.
Dr. Melsom’s speaking topics include the importance of Fellowship in Leadership; effective team leadership; the importance of effective communication: translating between cultures and languages across continents and workplaces; generating high impact from a small base; the broader impact of adopting the Sustainable Development Goals.
Dr. Rachel Melsom's Experience
- Completed her first degree BSc (Hons) in Genetics, University College, London, 1987
- 10+ years in Advertising, Marketing, joint venture development and commercial negotiations for television companies and media platforms.
- Partner, Brunswick Group LLP, Advisory Firm, Critical and Corporate Communications
- Founder Director, Asset Media Consulting Ltd
- Founder Director, Medical Matrix Consulting Ltd
- Strategic and Commercial Advisor to Ascot Rehabilitation Ltd, winners of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise 2017
- Completion of Medical Degree in 2012
- Practicing doctor in Elderly Care, Worthing Hospital, Sussex
- Diplomat of the Global Charter, World Federation of Public Health Federations
- Business Leader for charity Founders 4 Schools